A Network Audit provides a forensic analysis of your network.
Network audits serve multiple purposes such as reviewing the performance of your internal staff or existing IT provider, ensuring you adhere to your industry’s compliance obligations, to serve as a sanity check to ensure that what you have is robust and secure or even to ensure you are paying the right money for the right service.
Our audits are independent, objective and best of breed.
In a world where IT is the main driver behind any business, it is imperative that when reviewing your infrastructure it is done with four key elements in mind:
- Is it suitable for the company’s current requirements?
- Is it scalable to allow for future business growth?
- Is it configured correctly?
- Is it secure?
A Forensic Analysis
Our Network Audits provide you with a forensic analysis in plain English of the inherent strengths and weaknesses of each component of your IT infrastructure.
Once we have completed the Network Audit, we will give you our findings in writing and discuss any issues found along with any recommendations. This debrief is included as standard within all of our Audits and its purpose is to allow you to review our findings and compare them to the requirements/expectations of the business.
Key benefits of using our Network Audit services:
- An independent & objective assessment of your IT network
- Unique scoring system for each section to highlight areas of concern
- A 3 year IT Road Map to enhance/mature your systems
- A first step towards a Disaster Recovery Plan (DR)
- The ability for us to seamlessly support and manage your IT network